Forms, Applications and Service Schedules
Much of what you need to know about Ashburnham Municipal Light Plant, our policies and procedures are in the files below. All documents are in PDF format.
- Residential Service Brochure
- Residential Service Rates
- Residential Customer Financial Hardship Statement
- Residential Customer Protections Against Termination of Service
Business & Industrial Customers
- Home Energy Efficiency Incentive Rebate Form
- 2017 HELPS–Ashburnham Cool Homes Rebate Application
- 2017 HELPS Energy Star® Appliance Rebate Form
- NEW! 2017 Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat Mail-In Rebate Form
Policies, Rules & Procedures
- AMLP Net Metering and Interconnect Policy
- Town Circuit Map
- Secondary Service Requirements
- Rules Regarding the Proper Disposition of Discarded Poles
- Terms & Conditions of Service
- About Your Municipal Light Plant
Know of current power outage in Ashburnham? Report it at 978-827-4423.
If it is an emergency, please call 911.
Save Time. Pay Online.
Your hectic lifestyles make available time tight. So save time and try our safe and secure Online Payment System. It's open 24/7!
Pay now. Be sure to claim your earlybird discount. Use your credit or debit card. Just click here to set it up or ask us to help you at 978-827-4423.